Today is one of the times I felt like a school girl, excited to go to her recognition day. Nothing beats the feeling that after all your hard work, you get recognize by people around you. That is exactly how I feel whenever I get awards like this.
These handful of awards are given to me by The Home-Based Diva. I have been following her blog for quite sometime now, loving her delicious yet simple recipes, her make-up reviews and her thoughts on random things. I felt like she was my bff in my past life. Definitely someone I would be friends with in real life.
Im gonna pass on these awards to the great blogs around. But first, the rules:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce with a post. Make sure to post and link back to me as a thank you for the nomination.
3. Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 Interesting Things About Yourself:
*I love dresses. I buy dresses even if I don't get to wear them.
*Do you ever felt that your so stressed out , with a million things to do, yet, you love the adrenaline rush? I do. A lot of times.
* I don't wear a watch. I just like my arms bare.
* I don't wear my wedding ring and my engagement ring. Hubby doesn't mind. He doesn't wear his,too. He is a chef kasi. No jewelry in the kitchen, please.
*I love coffee. I love it bitter and creamy.:)
* I had an 8mm kidney stone. Thank God its out. Im staying away from salty foods. Yup, those yummy, salty food.:(
*I am a curly-haired chick that used to dream of straight hair. Now, I wanna embrace that curly chick again and love her whatever kind of hair she got.
Kitty Kat, thanks a lot for these awards. God knows how interesting my blog life has become since knowing you.